Renewing Subscribers for Accordo, please use this button to access your online renewal:RENEW ONLINE
View directions for renewing online here.
2018-2019 Subscription Options
Join the “Club” with a subscription to one of our many series and save 10%, 20% or even more on Schubert Club tickets!
Consider buying a FULL-SERIES subscription to one of our many series and save 20% (or more) on those tickets, plus get a 10-20% discount on every additional ticket you purchase throughout the season!
Join the hundreds of subscribers that enjoy this long-standing series at the Ordway. International Artist Series presents the highest quality and most exciting musicians on the planet. Subscribe to all five concerts with our FULL-SERIES package and save 20% or more, keep your same seats from year to year, get access to tickets before anyone else, and be first in line for seat upgrades! Want more flexibility, save 10% and create your own PICK-3 package.
Subscribe to all six concerts and save over 20%. Come enjoy chamber music in an intimate setting with the many long-time subscribers that enjoy this series year after year. These concerts are almost always sold out, so purchasing a subscription is the best way to guarantee seats for these popular concerts, and your seat is yours to keep from year to year! After subscribing, you’ll be first in line for seat upgrades and you’ll always get your subscriber discount.
Join the local family of Accordo supporters for each concert with a FULL-SERIES subscription package. Subscribers are seated first with the option to keep their assigned seat from year to year and get the absolute best prices available with savings of 20% or more!
For the best discounts and benefits, purchase a FULL-SERIES package. For a more flexible option, consider our many PICK-3 package options.
Benefits offered to ALL subscribers
- Great savings: Enjoy exquisite concerts at discounted prices only offered to our subscribers.
- Priority seating: Subscribers are seated weeks before the general public has access to tickets.
- Exceptional patron service: You are definitely not just a number to us! Call our ticket office at 651.292.3268 with any ticketing questions or comments on our series.
- No fees on your selected package: All subscription packages are offered with no fees.
Benefits offered just to FULL-SERIES Subscribers
(FULL-SERIES packages include International Artist Series 5 concerts, Music in the Park Series 6 concerts, Schubert Club Mix 5 concerts, and Accordo 5 concerts)
- Keep your seat: Once you become a subscriber, you get to keep your seat from year to year (not applicable to Schubert Club Mix which is general admission).
- Additional ticket savings: If you need additional tickets to Schubert Club concerts, even for a different series than your subscription, you can purchase those tickets at discounted subscriber-only prices.
- No fees: Subscribers are not charged fees on any Schubert Club tickets including additional tickets purchased separate from your subscription.
- Easy ticket exchange possibilities: Call our ticket office up to 24 hours prior to the concert to exchange tickets into other Schubert Club concerts, including tickets for concerts in other series.
- Pre-paid parking: Subscribers may pre-arrange parking at the Lawson Commons or Victory Ramp for International Artist Series evening performances.
Frequently Asked Questions about Subscriptions:
Q: I am purchasing a subscription for the first time. What is the process for assigning seating?
Send in your subscription as soon as possible as subscriptions are processed in the order they are received. Your credit card will be processed immediately; however seating is not assigned until all renewing subscribers’ seating has been determined. Because of this, we are unable to provide real-time seating options. Please note that new subscribers may not be seated in their first choice seats pending availability but have the opportunity to improve their seat location over time. These are very popular concert series, and the best seats are sold to renewing subscribers each year. Seating is general admission for Accordo, Mix and Family Concerts.
Q: When will my tickets be mailed?
Tickets are mailing during the final week of August. If you have not received your tickets at least two weeks prior to a performance, please call our Ticket Office and we will issue replacement tickets.
Q: When I am renewing my subscription, what is the process for requesting a change of seats?
Renewals and seat change preferences are honored in the order received. We try our best to accommodate as many changes as possible, but if you are requesting changes in a highly subscribed area of the hall, we may not be able to fill your request. The more general your request is (move closer to stage in price 2 area) the better the chances that we can accommodate. Being very specific (aisle seats in rows A-K) make it a lot harder for us to accommodate! Final seating will be determined by August each year.
Q: Are there any student subscription discounts?
Student subscriptions to the International Artist Series & Music in the Park Series are $10 per concert (while subscriptions are on sale only). One seat per student I.D., Student must prove enrollment in K-12 or college program with valid student I.D. or tuition statement.
Q: What’s the earliest I can put in my seat request to get to the front of the line?
We won’t start taking renewals or seating requests until we announce the upcoming season, usually in very early Spring. Please watch your mail for your renewal form or call our box office after this date to renew and submit your seating request. Full payment is required to renew your season.
Q: Where can I learn more about your ticketing policies?
Q: Where can I learn more about seating at the venues?