2016-2017 Subscription Options
Join the hundreds of subscribers to this series for great benefits such as best available seating and huge savings on tickets. Subscribe to all five concerts in this series and save over 25% plus keep your same seats from year to year and be first in line for seat upgrades, or select just your three favorites and save up to 20%. Five concert subscriptions will be on sale starting February 15, 2016 and “Pick 3” subscriptions will be on sale in August 2016.
International Artist Series recitals will take place in both Ordway venues – two in the existing Music Theater and three in the new Concert Hall. Furthermore, for the three recitals presented in the Concert Hall, you will have the choice between evening concerts and daytime concerts.
International Artist Series 2015-2016
Five Concert Evening Option
Available on February 15, 2016
Five Concert Daytime Option
Available on February 15, 2016
Pick Three Subscriptions
Available in August, 2016
Subscribe to all six concerts and save over 20%. These concerts are almost always sold out, so purchasing a subscription is the best way to guarantee seats for these popular concerts. Your seat is yours to keep from year to year!
Subscriptions available on February 15, 2016
The best seats for this season sell quickly, so guarantee yours by purchasing a subscription.
The 2016-2017 season will be announced in early Summer 2016 and subscriptions will be on sale at that time.
Seating at Schubert Club Mix events is general admission, but by subscribing you’ll save 20%! Most of the events in this series sell out, so guarantee your tickets now with a subscription. The 2016-2017 season will be announced in early Summer 2016 and subscriptions will be on sale at that time.
Benefits of Subscribing
- Best seats in the house—Subscribers get priority seating for concerts, and once you become a subscriber, that seat is yours to keep from year to year (not applicable to Schubert Club Mix which is general admission).
- Great savings—Enjoy exquisite concerts at discounted prices only offered to our subscribers.
- Exceptional patron service—You are definitely not just a number to us! Call our box office at 651.292.3268 with seating concerns, exchanges or upgrade requests, and comments on our series.
- Additional ticket savings—If you need additional tickets to concerts, you can purchase those tickets at the subscription price (subject to availability).
- No Fees!—Subscribers are not charged fees on any Schubert Club tickets.
- Easy ticket exchange possibilities—Call our box office 24 hours prior to the concert to choose from other engaging Schubert Club concerts, even if it’s part of a different series (pending availability). You can also opt to turn back tickets as a charitable donation up to one hour prior to the concert (or until 4:30 online the Friday before a weekend performance by using our online form.)
- Pre-paid parking—at the Lawson Commons or Victory Ramp for International Artist Series performances. Offered to subscribers only.
Frequently Asked Questions about Subscriptions:
When will my tickets be mailed?
Tickets are mailing during the final week of August. If you have not received your tickets at least two weeks prior to a performance, please call our Ticket Office and we will issue replacement tickets.
When I am renewing my subscription, what is the process for requesting a change of seats?
Renewals and seat change preferences are honored in the order received. We try our best to accommodate as many changes as possible, but if you are requesting changes in a highly subscribed area of the hall, we may not be able to fill your request. The more general your request is (move closer to stage in price 2 area) the better the chances that we can accomodate. Being very specific (aisle seats in rows A-K) make it a lot harder for us to accomodate! Final seating will be determined in July.
I am purchasing a subscription for the first time. What is the process for assigning seating?
Send in your subscription as soon as possible as subscriptions are processed in the order they are received. Your credit card will be processed immediately; however seating is not assigned until all renewing subscribers’ seating has been determined. Because of this, we are unable to provide real-time seating options. Please note that new subscribers may not be seated in their first choice seats pending availability but have the opportunity to improve their seat location over time. These are very popular concert series, and the best seats are sold to renewing subscribers each year. Seating is general admission for Accordo, Mix and Family Concerts.
Are there any student subscription discounts?
Student subscriptions to the International Artist Series & Music in the Park Series are $55 (while subscriptions are on sale only). One seat per student I.D., Student must prove enrollment in K-12 or college program with valid student I.D. or tuition statement.