2016-2017 Subscription Options
Join the hundreds of subscribers to this series for great benefits such as best available seating and huge savings on tickets. Subscribe to all five concerts in this series and save over 25%, keep your same seats from year to year, get access to tickets before anyone else, and be first in line for seat upgrades!
Subscribe to all six concerts and save over 20%. These concerts are almost always sold out, so purchasing a subscription is the best way to guarantee seats for these popular concerts. Your seat is yours to keep from year to year!
Seating at Schubert Club Mix events is general admission, but by subscribing you’ll save up to $5 per ticket! Most of the events in this series sell out, so guarantee your tickets now with a subscription.
Benefits of Subscribing
- Best seats in the house—Subscribers get priority seating for concerts, and once you become a subscriber, that seat is yours to keep from year to year (not applicable to Schubert Club Mix which is general admission).
- Great savings—Enjoy exquisite concerts at discounted prices only offered to our subscribers.
- Exceptional patron service—You are definitely not just a number to us! Call our box office at 651.292.3268 with seating concerns, exchanges or upgrade requests, and comments on our series.
- Additional ticket savings—If you need additional tickets to concerts, you can purchase those tickets at discounted subscriber-only prices (subject to availability).
- No Fees!—Subscribers are not charged fees on any Schubert Club tickets.
- Easy ticket exchange possibilities—Call our box office 24 hours prior to the concert to choose from other engaging Schubert Club concerts, even if it’s part of a different series (pending availability). You can also opt to turn back tickets as a charitable donation up to one hour prior to the concert (or until 4:30 online the Friday before a weekend performance by using our online form.)
- Pre-paid parking—at the Lawson Commons or Victory Ramp for International Artist Series performances. Offered to subscribers only.
Frequently Asked Questions about Subscriptions:
Q: I am purchasing a subscription for the first time. What is the process for assigning seating?
Send in your subscription as soon as possible as subscriptions are processed in the order they are received. Your credit card will be processed immediately; however seating is not assigned until all renewing subscribers’ seating has been determined. Because of this, we are unable to provide real-time seating options. Please note that new subscribers may not be seated in their first choice seats pending availability but have the opportunity to improve their seat location over time. These are very popular concert series, and the best seats are sold to renewing subscribers each year. Seating is general admission for Accordo, Mix and Family Concerts.
Q: When will my tickets be mailed?
Tickets are mailing during the final week of August. If you have not received your tickets at least two weeks prior to a performance, please call our Ticket Office and we will issue replacement tickets.
Q: When I am renewing my subscription, what is the process for requesting a change of seats?
Renewals and seat change preferences are honored in the order received. We try our best to accommodate as many changes as possible, but if you are requesting changes in a highly subscribed area of the hall, we may not be able to fill your request. The more general your request is (move closer to stage in price 2 area) the better the chances that we can accommodate. Being very specific (aisle seats in rows A-K) make it a lot harder for us to accommodate! Final seating will be determined by August each year.
Q: Are there any student subscription discounts?
Student subscriptions to the International Artist Series & Music in the Park Series are $10 per concert (while subscriptions are on sale only). One seat per student I.D., Student must prove enrollment in K-12 or college program with valid student I.D. or tuition statement.
Q: What’s the earliest I can put in my seat request to get to the front of the line?
We won’t start taking renewals or seating requests until we announce the upcoming season, usually in very early Spring. Please watch your mail for your renewal form or call our box office after this date to renew and submit your seating request. Full payment is required to renew your season.
Q: Where can I learn more about your ticketing policies?