Music in the Park Series 2018-2019
Subscribe to all six concerts and save over 20%. Come enjoy chamber music in an intimate setting with the many long-time subscribers that enjoy this series year after year. These concerts are almost always sold out, so purchasing a subscription is the best way to guarantee seats for these popular concerts, and your seat is yours to keep from year to year! After subscribing, you’ll be first in line for seat upgrades and you’ll always get your subscriber discount.
Subscriptions will be available online starting February 17, 2018. Use the link below or call our office beginning February 19 at 651.292.3268, opt 0.SUBSCRIBE ONLINE
Prefer to order by phone? We’d love to help you.
Schubert Club Ticket Office: 651.292.3268, opt 0
Monday-Thursday, 8:30am-4:30pm; Friday 8:30am-12:30pm
Benefits of Subscribing
- Best seats in the house—Subscribers get priority seating for concerts, and once you become a subscriber, that seat is yours to keep from year to year (not applicable to Schubert Club Mix which is general admission).
- Great savings—Enjoy exquisite concerts at discounted prices only offered to our subscribers.
- Exceptional patron service—You are definitely not just a number to us! Call our box office at 651.292.3268 with seating concerns, exchanges or upgrade requests, and comments on our series.
- Additional ticket savings—If you need additional tickets to concerts, you can purchase those tickets at discounted subscriber-only prices (subject to availability).
- No Fees!—Subscribers are not charged fees on any Schubert Club tickets.
- Easy ticket exchange possibilities—Call our box office 24 hours prior to the concert to choose from other engaging Schubert Club concerts, even if it’s part of a different series (pending availability). You can also opt to turn back tickets as a charitable donation up to one hour prior to the concert (or until 4:30 online the Friday before a weekend performance by using our online form.)
- Pre-paid parking—at the Lawson Commons or Victory Ramp for International Artist Series performances. Offered to subscribers only.