Renewing Subscribers, please use this button to access your online renewal:RENEW ONLINE
View directions for renewing online here.
Music in the Park Series 2017-2018
Subscribe to all six concerts and save over 20%. These concerts are almost always sold out, so purchasing a subscription is the best way to guarantee seats for these popular concerts. Your seat is yours to keep from year to year!
Subscriptions will be available starting February 25, 2017. Use the link below or call our office (M-F 8:30am-4:30pm) 651.292.3268.SUBSCRIBE ONLINE
Prefer to order by phone? We’d love to help you.
Schubert Club Ticket Office: 651.292.3268
Monday-Thursday, 8:30am-4:30pm; Friday 8:30am-12:30pm
Benefits of Subscribing
- Best seats in the house—Subscribers get priority seating for concerts, and once you become a subscriber, that seat is yours to keep from year to year (not applicable to Schubert Club Mix which is general admission).
- Great savings—Enjoy exquisite concerts at discounted prices only offered to our subscribers.
- Exceptional patron service—You are definitely not just a number to us! Call our box office at 651.292.3268 with seating concerns, exchanges or upgrade requests, and comments on our series.
- Additional ticket savings—If you need additional tickets to concerts, you can purchase those tickets at discounted subscriber-only prices (subject to availability).
- No Fees!—Subscribers are not charged fees on any Schubert Club tickets.
- Easy ticket exchange possibilities—Call our box office 24 hours prior to the concert to choose from other engaging Schubert Club concerts, even if it’s part of a different series (pending availability). You can also opt to turn back tickets as a charitable donation up to one hour prior to the concert (or until 4:30 online the Friday before a weekend performance by using our online form.)
- Pre-paid parking—at the Lawson Commons or Victory Ramp for International Artist Series performances. Offered to subscribers only.