Accordo 2017-2018 Subscription Options
The best seats for this season sell quickly, so guarantee yours by purchasing a subscription.
Save over 20% and get the best seats by purchasing a FULL-SERIES five-concert package.
Want more flexibility? Save 10% with a PICK-3 package.
Subscriptions will be available in early Summer 2017.
Prefer to order by phone? We’d love to help you.
Schubert Club Ticket Office: 651.292.3268
Monday-Thursday, 8:30am-4:30pm; Friday 8:30am-12:30pm
Benefits offered to ALL subscribers
- Great savings: Enjoy exquisite concerts at discounted prices only offered to our subscribers.
- Priority seating: Subscribers are seated weeks before the general public has access to tickets.
- Exceptional patron service: You are definitely not just a number to us! Call our ticket office at 651.292.3268 with any ticketing questions or comments on our series.
- No fees on your selected package: All subscription packages are offered with no fees.
Benefits offered just to FULL-SERIES Subscribers
(FULL-SERIES packages include International Artist Series 5 concerts, Music in the Park Series 6 concerts, Schubert Club Mix 5 concerts, and Accordo 5 concerts)
- Keep your seat: Once you become a subscriber, you get to keep your seat from year to year (not applicable to Schubert Club Mix which is general admission).
- Additional ticket savings: If you need additional tickets to Schubert Club concerts, even for a different series than your subscription, you can purchase those tickets at discounted subscriber-only prices.
- No fees: Subscribers are not charged fees on any Schubert Club tickets including additional tickets purchased separate from your subscription.
- Easy ticket exchange possibilities: Call our ticket office up to 24 hours prior to the concert to exchange tickets into other Schubert Club concerts, including tickets for concerts in other series.
- Pre-paid parking: Subscribers may pre-arrange parking at the Lawson Commons or Victory Ramp for International Artist Series evening performances.