Patron Relations Associate (part-time)
Reports to: Patron Relations Manager
Schedule/Hours: Average 10-14 hours per week, up to 16 hours.
Wage: $15.00 per hour
Application deadline: August 19, 2020
The Patron Relations Associate is responsible for providing general and administrative support for Patron Relations at Schubert Club in order to help the organization address an increased quantity of patron and ticketing-related work for a temporary period of time. This position will help to cover ticket office operations for up to 16 hours per week, which will include primarily daytime and occasional evening or weekend hours. This position reports to the Patron Relations Manager. The position is expected to begin in September 2020 with an expected end date of June 30, 2020.
- Process ticketing transactions in Audience View.
- Accurately process ticketing and related transactions in Audience View, including subscription orders, single ticket sales, turn backs, refunds, exchanges, banked tickets, and donations.
- Proactively identify any issues with orders including unbalanced orders and seating issues and work with Patron Relations Manager to correct them.
- Assist patrons with their orders on the phone and in person.
- Correctly handle cash, check, and credit card payments for Schubert Club sales and transactions.
- Actively promote Schubert club programming for up-selling and cross-selling opportunities where applicable.
- Provide exceptional customer service according to Schubert Club’s standards and guidelines to ensure a positive customer experience when interacting with patrons.
- Maintain the Schubert Club brand by providing positive enforcement of policies and procedures, continually maintaining the highest level of customer service.
- Clearly and proactively communicate accurate information regarding events and ticket office policies.
- Provide consistent messaging to all patrons, communicating any information pertinent to their Schubert Club experience.
- Refer patron questions and transfer inbound calls appropriately to other staff members as needed.
- Provide administrative support to Patron Relations Manager and Director of Marketing & Communication, other duties as assigned.
- Assist with pulling reports from AudienceView, ensuring they are distributed to appropriate staff.
- Attend training and department or staff meetings as requested.
- Arrive promptly for scheduled shifts at the designated shift times.
- Submit time logs for approval promptly at the end of each pay period.
- Support Schubert Club’s collaborative work practices to ensure that all organizational activities support the Schubert Club’s mission successfully
- Assist with setting up concerts and events
- Assist with onsite concert and event support
- Assist with museum activities as needed
- Assist with office wide projects as needed
- Act as a steward and liaison with the public at Schubert Club events, to foster the positive reputation of Schubert Club
- Previous database experience and customer service experience required.
- At least 1 year ticketing experience required.
- Experience using AudienceView software preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products in a Mac-based environment preferred.
- Experience using Mailchimp and WordPress a plus.
- Experience handling confidential information.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds
- Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends
- Commitment to uphold Schubert Club’s reputation for integrity and to respect the confidentiality of patron information.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS
- High School diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
To apply, please send cover letter, resume, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than August 19, 2020.