Four (4) month paid internship (March – June 2020), average 16-18 hours per week
This internship is structured to provide real-life experience assisting with nonprofit marketing, interactive media and audience development. You will gain experience writing and creating compelling content for multiple digital marketing vehicles and gauging success for each communication. Through the Theoroi program, you will have the opportunity to work with a large variety of performing arts organizations thereby growing your professional arts network. You will also gain exposure to a variety of areas within arts management and nonprofit management, including ticketing and development.
Social Media and Digital Marketing
- Assist the Director of Marketing with all social media and online marketing efforts
- Assist the Director of Marketing in the development and execution of Schubert Club’s social media strategies
- Create engaging content for Schubert Club’s social media platforms
- Post to all social platforms on a regular basis including in real-time during events and concerts
- Respond to posts and messages on Schubert Club’s page in a timely and professional manner
- Research new trends in social media and digital marketing to help develop new ways to reach, engage, and grow Schubert Club’s audience
- Track and report on social media statistics
Theoroi – Arts Ambassador Project:
- Assist the Director of Marketing with Schubert Club’s Theoroi Arts Ambassadors program for young professionals.
- Help to coordinate Theoroi arts and social events for the group
- Attend all Theoroi events and assist with day-of event logistics
- Manage attendance and social media usage by Theoroi members and assist with communication to Theoroi members through email and social media
- Ensure that Theoroi social media is kept up-to-date, posting content on a regular basis to keep the group engaged; respond to and interact with members on social media
- Ensure that the Theoroi website is kept up-to-date
Marketing and Patron Relations:
- Assist Director of Marketing and Patron Relations Manager with a variety of marketing tasks, including but not limited to:
- Submitting concerts and events to local online event listings
- Distribute Schubert Club marketing materials to local businesses and organizations
- Assist with email marketing, including creating marketing and event reminder emails
- Assist with content creation and updates for Schubert Club’s website
- Assist with Development, Ticketing, and concert-related tasks as needed and as approved by the Director of Marketing
Proficiency in social media including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & Instagram.
Excellent written communication including strong editing and proofreading skills.
Familiarity with WordPress, email marketing platforms, basic photo editing, and basic HTML a plus.
Available to work occasional weekends or evening events.
Familiarity with performing arts.
Must be at least 21 years of age
$11.00 per hour
Interested individuals should apply by Wednesday February 19, 2020. Please mail or e-mail your letter of intent and resume to:
75 West 5th Street
302 Landmark Center
Saint Paul, MN 55102