VOLUNTEER AT THE SCHUBERT CLUB
Are you interested in a behind the scenes look at some of the wonderful programs presented by The Schubert Club? Then we would like you to consider becoming a volunteer with us. Talk, laugh and share your love for music with other volunteers and enjoy new friendships while helping us facilitate our great programs that will be most successful because of your support! Volunteers are eligible to receive occasional discounts and even complimentary ticket offers!
Volunteer programs include:
- Annual Bruce P. Carlson Student Scholarship Competition: Help monitor the Competition logistics as a greeter, room monitor, timer and more
- KidsJam: Assist with fun kid-friendly activities while enjoying our newest, family programming
- Music in the Park: Participate in Schubert Club’s chamber music series in Saint Anthony Park with ushering, hospitality or artist support. Also take on any of these roles within the Music in the Park Family Series
- Live at the Museum: Be a host for these special, intimate events within The Schubert Club Museum
- Administration: Use your office and organizational skills to assist with mailing projects, event program prep and other miscellaneous duties
- Marketing: Assist with marketing material distribution
If you are interested in volunteering or just finding out about volunteer opportunities, we would like you to join us for one of two Volunteer Development events. You can join us for lunch or appetizers (depending on which suits your schedule), we’ll have a short musical performance presented by a local Schubert Club artist and there will be a prize drawing.
Monday, January 12, 6:00-7:30 pm at The Schubert Club Museum, 205 Landmark Center, Downtown St. Paul. Appetizers and refreshments will be provided.
Tuesday, January 13, 11:30 am – 1:00 pm at The Schubert Club Museum, 205 Landmark Center, Downtown St. Paul. Lunch will be provided.
Please contact Kate Cooper at [email protected] or call 651-292-3266 if you’re interested in being a Schubert Club volunteer!