The Schubert Club is seeking a full-time Ticketing & Development Associate to join its small and dynamic administrative team. The position offers a competitive salary and benefits package including health/dental insurance and a retirement program. The successful candidate will start ideally in mid-November 2014. The position is responsible for ticketing & box office services, marketing assistance, audience and donor database management and provides assistance to the Marketing & Audience Development Manager and Director of Development in various other aspects of development and marketing.
The position has responsibilities in three key areas of The Schubert Club.
• Answer box office calls and handle requests; provide excellent customer service
• Process ticket orders, turnbacks and exchanges, and print and mail tickets on a daily basis
• Monitor unbalanced orders and online subscriptions
• Provide box office assistance on concert nights handling ticket purchases.
• Coordinate day-of concert logistics including preprinted tickets, cash requests, signage, special promotions, etc.
• Assist with subscription process including processing orders, tracking seating requests, following up with patrons, and tracking sales for weekly reports
• Attend training, configure events, discount codes, pricing structures, subscriptions, miscellaneous items, ticket templates and venues (in AudienceView) Database
• Maintain Filemaker database with patron contact information and purchasing history
• Generate reports and business intelligence queries from AudienceView and Filemaker
• Import customer information from AudienceView to Filemaker and remove duplicates routinely
• Assist with website updates on a daily basis
• Update public Google calendars and Twin Cities events calendars
• Assist with email marketing using Mailchimp including monthly imports of new email subscribers
• Assist with social media marketing strategy
• Proof marketing materials and website with meticulous attention to detail
• Process donations as they come in
• Assist with special events
• Generate lists for development solicitations and events utilizing FileMaker and AudienceView
• Assist in creating donor solicitation letters and materials
• Track all gifts in AudienceView, gift tracking spreadsheets and update information as needed
• Create and generate thank you letters for gifts
• Maintain donor files
• Edit donor listings in An die Musik magazine
The successful candidate will have a Bachelors or Associates degree, strong customer service and ticketing skills and a minimum of one year’s related work experience preferably in the performing arts field. S/he will have experience with Filemaker (data management program) and experience with AudienceView is an advantage. S/he will have good organizational skills, be reliable with numbers and handling money, and have an eye for detail. S/he must maintain strict confidentiality with patron and donor information. S/he will need to have his/her own car for occasional use to transport box office equipment and printed materials to performance venues. S/he will be required to work some evenings and weekends according to the schedule of performances.
The position offers a competitive salary and benefits package including health and dental insurance and a retirement program.
Interested individuals should apply by Thursday, October 30, 2014. Interviews will be scheduled the week of November 3, 2014. Please mail or e-mail your letter of application and resume together with three professional references to:
Tessa Retterath Jones
The Schubert Club
302 Landmark Center, 75 West Fifth Street
St. Paul, MN 55102
Equal Opportunity Employer