Support The Schubert Club
Thank you for considering a tax-deductible gift to The Schubert Club! Your contribution provides opportunities for people of all ages to have access to music and musicians in our community. By giving to The Schubert Club, you are giving a gift to the community.
The Schubert Club provides young people the opportunity to receive free piano and guitar lessons, compete for scholarship prizes, experience professional musicians through school workshops and assemblies, have one-on-one mentorship sessions with live composers, and have guided tours with hands-on experiences in The Schubert Club Museum. We believe that nurturing today’s young musicians creates tomorrow’s enthusiastic audiences and performers.
There are several ways to give to The Schubert Club, making it easy for you to choose the method that works best for you.
- Giving online is easy, and can be done through this webpage.
- You may give a one-time gift or choose to give on a monthly basis.
- Contributions can be made by cash, check, credit card, stock transfers or you can ask to be billed.
- If your company has a Gift Matching program, your donation can be doubled! Contact your HR department for forms and instructions to make your gift go further.
- If you wish, you can direct your gift to be designated to Music in the Park Series, The Schubert Club Museum, education programs, commissioning new music, etc.
- Consider a gift in memory or in honor of someone special to you, or remember a special anniversary with a gift.
- Give a gift through your will. By naming The Schubert Club in your will, you ensure great music will continue for future generations. Please let us know if you’ve made a planned gift in your will or want instructions about how to leave a gift for the future.
If you have any questions about gifts of stock, through your will or general information about giving to The Schubert Club, call Paul D. Olson, Director of Development at 651.292.3270.
Thank you for your generous support!
Donations can be made in several ways:
Donate anytime online – If you wish, you can designate your gift directly to Music in the Park Series.Donate Now »
Donate by mail – Send donations to our office at The Schubert Club, 302 Landmark Center, 75 West 5th Street, Saint Paul, MN 55102
Give a gift of stock – Contact Paul D. Olson, Director of Development at 651.292.3270 for stock transfer instructions.
Give a gift through your will – By naming The Schubert Club or Music in the Park Series in your will, you ensure great music will continue for future generations.
Please let us know if you’ve made a planned gift in your will or want instructions about how to leave a gift for the future. Call Paul at 651.292.3270.
If your company has a Gift Matching program, your donation can be doubled! Contact your HR department for forms and instructions to make your gift go further.
Thank you for your support!
Thank you to the following generous supporters:
This activity is made possible by the voters of Minnesota through a Minnesota State Arts Board Operating Support grant, thanks to a legislative appropriation from the arts and cultural heritage fund, and a grant from the Wells Fargo Foundation Minnesota.